Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WooHoo Fall!

This weekend was the start of my fav time of year- FALL!!!! If you know me, then you know how much I truely adore the fall! The weather, the clothes, and lets not forget the FOOTBALL! Saturday was the start of the most wonderful time of the year- college football season. If you are looking for me through these next few months, you will prob find me in front of a tv watching some game. This weekend my dear friend Amanda took me to the Samford/FSU game in Tally. We had so much fun!

This is during the half- this isn't the best pic but the only one where you can't see sweat dripping off of our faces! But lets not forget to mention the best team- University of Georgia! They won and their new freshman quarterback looked so comfortable out there! The really test comes this upcoming weekend with South Carolina- that should be a tough one!

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Labor Day! Have a great Tuesday...Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment