Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy as a bee....

So, this weekend was the start to a very busy 2 weeks for me....

.....We had a wedding shower at church for Shelley on Saturday (HUGE success)
.....After the shower, Katie, Shelley and I went through all of her things, returned duplicates and purchased some necessities off of her registries. She is leaving next Monday for North Carolina :(
.....Have to find some time to get my dress pressed and my nails done and eyebrows done
.....We have another shower on Tuesday night for her....fun!
.....The rehearsal and luncheon on Saturday morning
.....Wedding after church on Sunday
.....Ansley is coming in town next week for Ga/Fl
.....then the madness begins for my fav weekend of the year!

Looking at the list, it doesn't look too busy, but let me tell ya, it just seems that there is one thing after another....which I totally enjoy!

I can't wait for the wedding and to see Shelley! AHH...just can't wait!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment