Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thoughts on Tuesday

This afternoon Shelley has a "Seasonal Shower" out in OP but before the day slips away from me and its time to leave work for that- I will post some questions that I saw on a friend's blog....

1. If you could be best buds with a celeb, who would it be?
- Taylor Swift...I think. She seems so sweet, caring, and fun!

2. Are you a night owl or an early riser?
- During the work week, I am forced to be an early riser. During college, I was def a night owl

3. If you could have any super power, which would you choose?
- Umm not too sure about this one. Maybe like GoGoGadget and not have to get up to turn on and off a light ha.

4. What is your most embarrassing moment:?
- This is tough, since I have had so many. But the one that sticks out in my head at this moment, is one year at FBC, I got sent a letter and had to say my true feelings about Casey McDonald in order to receive the letter. I mean, in front of all of camp and his fam. How embarrassing!

5. What is one thing you REALLY want for Christmas?
- WOW. Hmm.....a David Yurman! I have always wanted a David Yurman ring!

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Europe. I would travel throughout Europe and visit all the places that I have seen pics of and take some of my own!

7. Tea or Coffee?
- Sweet tea and a Vanilla Latte...why not have both?!?

8. Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Caring, southern, and faithful

9. What is your favorite item (clothing, shoes, purses) in your closet?
- Today, I would have to say my boots. I wore them for the first time on Saturday, and I LOVED them. Also, my vintage Chanel purse....such a classic!

10. Are you supersticious?
- During sporting events, yes. Otherwise, no.

11. Do you recycle?
- The majority of the time, yes.

12. What website do you visit daily?
- The WashPo and the NY Times.

13. Right or left handed?
- Right

14. What is a goal you would like to (or have) achieve this year?
- Lose around 10 pounds..ha.

15. Do you have any nicknames?
- Ummm none that I want to mention ha

16. What is your fav season?
- Fall...duh!!!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment