Friday, November 5, 2010

GA/ FL and more

Today, I feel like being totally random....prepare yourself!

This past weekend was amazing- except for the loss! It was such a fun game- besides the outcome. GA fought very hard for the win, but came up short. Ansley came in town for the game and let me just say how much I miss her! She is so fun! Amanda and her boo, Michael came to the game with us as well. The seats were perfect! We were only 4 rows from the field on the GA side :) Daddy did a good job on those :) Here are a few pictures from the game. P.S. Mute Michael is a Gator


After the Gators scored to break the first tie we had with them
Before the game, when Michael wasn't so mute haha
This past weekend and week have been insane as well. My Grandmother was taken to the hospital. She is now at a rehab facility here, but still. Please remember to pray for her.
Next weekend I will be headed to Auburn, Alabama for the Georgia/Auburn game! I am so excited to get to attend this fabulous event once again! I have never been to Auburn, but have only heard good things about the city. Cam Newton will be there- and I am pumped to get to see him play in person! Auburn fans are always so fun and nice :)
Today is Friday! All I have to say is FINALLY! I stopped into Starbucks this morning, and they have now started serving the red cups! I absolutely LOVE when they start with them! It gets me in the cold weather mood! It's 65 here in the Sunshine state!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Remember to make today beautiful and fabulous!! Oh and I almost forgot, GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment