Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Deep South's Oldest Rivalry

This weekend I will be visiting the great campus of Auburn University. This weekend the "Deep South's Oldest Rivalry" will be taking place. This game began in 1892 in Piedmont Park in Atlanta. This game was also the beginning of Auburn's War Eagle cheer originated. Pretty cool huh? I attend Auburn/Georgia a few years ago in Athens (the Black Out game) and Auburn fans were the nicest people. They invited us to tailgate with them and they fed us the most amazing food; so I am excited to get to go to the game at Auburn. Auburn does lead the series 53-52-8. This year should be an interesting game with Georgia playing they have this year and then Cam Newton playing for Auburn. He is a beast to say the least, so I am excited to see him play in person.

I am taking Friday off, so tomorrow is my Friday. I will be traveling after my doctor's appointment tomorrow evening. Please pray for a safe trip for me.

In other news, Bush's autobiography hit the shelves yesterday. This means that he has been making appearances all over the news networks. I admire this man so much and can't wait to read his book. He is such a caring person and he has a faith in God, which is very important. Last night he was on Oprah, and he made me laugh, especially when talking about how much he aged during his presidency. He also is very classy stating that President Obama already has so many critics, and he is not going to be one of them.

Anywho, happy Wednesday! I hope that everyone has a great day! Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment