Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

So, it's back to work today, after a MUCH deserved long weekend. Auburn was a ton of fun and I am so happy that I went. I met a lot of great people that were just the most welcoming and sweetest. I even met some Tri Delt's that were just so sweet and fun! It was a very tough loss, but it was still a good game. We looked good in the first half, but that's why football is played in two halves. We sat in the student section, which was so exciting. All of the Auburn fans around us, minus the guy sitting directly behind me, were so nice and fun! Bo Jackson was even there, excepting an award- which was really, really cool! Another highlight was the eagle flying around the stadium and the 2 jets after the anthem- I get chills just thinking about it!

Jordan Hare Stadium before the game


All of the Auburn cheers and traditions were so much fun! After every win, the students toilet paper Toomber's Corner- which they aloud me to partake in! It looked like it just got done snowing! And let me tell you about Cheeburger Cheeburger- AMAZING! All in all, it was a very fun trip! I hope to make it back there some day! And I still say, Go Dawgs!
I'm excited to finally get to relax for the next couple of days. Ali arrives today and Julie on Saturday so it will be a full weekend for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment