Monday, November 29, 2010

My New Love....

is Gossip Girl!!! I just recently purchased season one and now I am officially hooked! I am IN LOVE with Chuck and Nate...I wish there was a mix between the two. I also admire Blair's style...love her prep yet chic style!


image found here


image found here


image found here

This is why I am totally in LOVE! I mean just look at Blair and Chuck....so prec!

- Anywho, Thanksgiving was a blast! I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanks giving as well! I ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterfly and they are just the cutest things! I will be mailing those out in the next few days!

- Also, I got Mum and I tickets to the Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes! The show is this Friday evening and I honestly can't wait! We both have new outfits and it twill be a show for sure! Black Friday shopping this year was a tad more tame than what we did last year- this year didn't involve the outlets at midnight- which my body (and wallet) are thankful for :)

- On Wednesday of this past week, was my bestie's birthday! I miss her so much and can't wait to see her oh so soon! This GG post is dedicated to her ;)

- One of my other besties came home for Turkey Day! We decided to do a photo shoot at the Abett Theater at the beach.....surely the pictures are hysterical! Can't wait till she moves back here :)

Once again, this is a random post....my thoughts don't really flow...but hey, I give myself permission to be that way! I hope everyone has a great Monday night and remember, Gossip Girl at 9!!! Happy happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment