Thursday, December 2, 2010

ICE in Florida

Happy Thursday lovelies! This morning, as I was leaving my casa for work, I got into my car and went to drive away and looked through my windshield. I remind you, I live in the state of Florida, where people flee to in the winter. THERE WAS ICE COVERING MY WINDSHIELD. I had to wait until it had melted away so that I could drive to work. It was 29 degrees this morning when I left for work. No, you didn't misread, 29. WOW. The cold weather is nice in December, I guess I just am not used to it!

Early this morning I had a meeting that was a little important. I am making some decisions in the near future that could be pretty awesome! More details to come!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday morning :) Stay warm!!

1 comment:

  1. um your moving to Dallas..where the cool girls and boys are

    ReplyDelete