Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Rough Month of January

This month is a toughie at work. We work soo many hours each day and even on the weekends. We are all exhausted- I mean really exhausted. Some days, we don't even remember or get time to eat lunch. I have counted the bruises on my legs and arms from just the past few days and wow, I'm kind of nervous how many will be there by the end of this month. But yay to being halfway done! Yippie!!!

I have also been super busy applying to MBA programs. I took my GMAT last Thursday and one of the deadlines was today. I got it done last night- ha- I was just SUPER busy that I just didn't have time till last night. So now the waiting begins. I feel like I check the website 5 to 10 times a day- just in case they decide to take me early! HA.

Anywho, I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday evening! Don't forget to vote for Jen and James. The voting ends very very soon and they will announce the winner this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment