Thursday, February 3, 2011

Moving On

Changes are never easy- but they are necessary. Over the past few months, I have been struggling with a decision that I know needed to be made. Well, last week, I made the decision and took action. Next Friday, I will be leaving my current job. I don't really have any plans as of now, but I know that I will be going to Houston for a week or so to see Kelly, Joey, and of course Smith. I have the support of my family and my TRUE friends- or else I wouldn't have decided to quit without something lined up. I have met a lot of great people at this job, but it was just time. I will miss certain aspects, but others I won't miss. It is very important to me to be happy- no matter where you are in life. I wasn't happy- so I made some changes. I haven't fully been myself during this time in my life, but I am ready to get back to normal!!!

On another note, I am just going to vent for a few. I will start by saying that I started this blog for me and for the people in my life that care about me and want to keep up with the everyday happenings in my world. I didn't start it to be made fun of or for negative people to make comments about. I have thought about getting rid of this blog a few times due to negative people; but I really like doing this....so I am going to continue and not worry about what others say. Secondly, I can't stand negativity. It is one of my pet peeves and I just honestly can't stand it. I CHOOSE to surround myself with positive, fabulous people and keep people out who bring me down. I am so glad that I have people in my everyday life that care about me, for who I am- shortcomings and all. They don't make fun of me, they aren't mean and hateful, they are loving and supporting. They have the same goal as I do in life, to be the best Christian that one can be and to one day, get to Heaven. Long story short, thank you to my friends and fam who are always there and ALWAYS support me in the decisions that I make. I love y'all. I will now get off my soapbox. :)

Please keep one of my best friends in your prayers. She is going through a rough time and so is her family. I am very close to them and I know that God will take care of them!!

Oh I totally forgot about updating this about the contest for Jen and James. They didn't win :( but I know that their wedding will be 1,000 times better than that one anyway. And hey, this way I can go :) I love them and they deserve the best!!!!! Can't wait for September lovie!!! September should be an awesome time to make a little trip up to Maryland/DC :)

Today is such a yuckie day in the "Sunshine State." There isn't much sunshine in the forecast for the next couple of days. But supposedly according to Groundhog's Day, spring is coming early this year!! Whoop whoop! I can't wait to see the rest of the spring collections out there!!!

Happy Thursday y'all!! Don't forget to smile, you never know who's day you will make :)

No comments:

Post a Comment