Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is a special day! Two of my dear friends share this birthday.....happy birthday Phil and Shelley! I miss you two very very much!

This weekend was jammed packed with soo many things! 3 of my friends were in town and it was one thing after another-which was SO much fun! It was so good to see everyone and am so thankful to have such great people in my life. I forgot to mention how beautiful the weather was this weekend- I mean 70's the whole weekend. Loved it!

Tonight, I have been lame to say the least. We had Ladies Night Out at church- which this was my first one. I have never attended one- but Shelley asked me to and since she was in town and it is her bday- I decided to break down and go. My mum even made a special appearance. It was a lot of fun and I even came home with a gift card for Subway. Yum!

Can I just vent here for a moment? K. Thanks. I love love love about 4 shows on tv right now. And 3 of them come on on the same night. How. annoying. I couldn't possibly decide to watch one over the other- its really just an impossible decision. I mean The Bachelor, Greek, and Gossip Girl...come on!!! Ok. I am done now. So, y'all can all guess what I have been doing since I got home. Yep. That's correct....watching TV and doing some laundry.

Oh yea...and before I totally forget....my friend Ali...has FINALLY started to blog. She had mentioned that she may want to do so, so I kind of talked her into it! She is a lovely person and everyone should check it out. It's name is Ali's Heart and it can be found here alisheart.blogspot.com

Well....I hope everyone has had a great Monday! Sleep well and enjoy your Monday evening!



2 comments:

  1. 1. Get a DVR

    2. Get a Netflix account

    Those two should help you never to miss an episode of you favorite TV shows.

    ReplyDelete