Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's and Hulu

Valentine's Day this year....as it is every year was very uneventful. Ha. I love the color pink, the color red, hearts and chocolate so it seems like the perfect holiday right? Well, not so much. But, I'm not one of those bitter people. Monday, was also the first day working for my Dad. It's been pretty good all week- but the next two days are a little bit busier. I am VERY confident that I made the right decision. :)

So, since this is the off season for me with my fav sports, I have taken this time to catch up on some shows that I have totally neglected over the past few months. Hulu has proven to be my BEST FRIEND! Ok, so I know that I am totally behind in the times, but Hulu is great!

In the other news, I am super PROUD of Bachelor Brad got rid of that crazy girl Michelle! I have to admit that I didn't have much faith in Brad, but he made a very smart decision on Monday night.

I have a few friends coming in town for this weekend, so I'm sure it will be awesome! Just think, we are only 2 days away from Friday...YIPPIE SKIPPIE!

Loves!

P.S. Just a little side note: I have the best friends in the ENTIRE world. That is all :)



No comments:

Post a Comment