Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well....

I got the job! After I left my other job, I began applying at different places around the city. Well, my first choice was at a HUGE company....I went for an interview, and well...I got the job! I am so excited and can't wait to see where this journey takes me. My first day is March 21st...so I've got a while...but still I couldn't be happier!

Oh, I totally forgot to wish a very Hapy Birthday to my friend Cassidy! I hope you had a great day! She is currently pregnant and is due very soon! Her and her hubby are going to be wonderful parents to baby Brooks (what a cute name)!

Last night for dinner, we ventured to Barbara Jeans in Amelia Island. If you haven't made your way there....please do so! It is fantastic food...may I suggest the crab cakes. Everything that I've ever had there was amazing!

In just two weeks my dear friend Ali will be Mrs. Denny. I can't wait for this special day in their lives and am so honored that I get to be a part of it. I know that I have said it before, but I have the best friends in the entire world. I wake up this morning (I know, its Saturday morning and I am up THIS early...I'm going to help my Daddy at the office this morning) and I have a missed call and voicemail. It's from Ali. She called to just tell me that she is proud of me and that she is so blessed to have me as a best friend. I mean, that makes getting up early def worth it.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday! Enjoy the spring-y weather...yay! :)



3 comments: