Friday, February 11, 2011

Wooo Hooo Frrriiidddaayyyyy

So, as you can see from the time of this post, it is officially 11:28 pm on a Friday evening. I am currently laying in bed. I just got done catching up on the very few episodes they have of Greek up there that I have missed over the past few weeks due to GG and the Bachelor. Wow, I am so totally lame but I have to be up early in the am (I know, its a Saturday) to proctor the SATs at a local high school.

Today was my last day at work. My fellow coworkers made it such a great day with lunch, cupcakes, and balloons! I will most def miss their smiling faces and inside jokes that we have but I am very excited and optimistic about what the future holds.

Well, its time to head to bed. I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday's!! Have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment