Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Wednesday

Last night was the River City Rumble here. For those of you who don't know, its where cross town rivals, University of North Florida (UNF) and Jacksonville University (JU) play each other in any sport. Well last night was basketball. It was a very intense game to say the least- it came down to the last few seconds of the game. But JU (my Alma mater) pulled through and won! I am so proud of the little Dolphins!! I got to catch up before and during the game with some old friends of mine, which was a ton of fun! I miss the athletic staff at JU- I spent a great 3 years with them and just love them to pieces!

Please keep the Verlander family in your prayers. Bonnie was taken to the hospital on Monday evening.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday- just think its almost Friday!! Stay warm!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment