Sunday, March 13, 2011

Catching up and slowing down

Wow. This time last week I was arriving back from Houston. Last Sunday was one of the worst days of my life. I found out, before I came home from Houston, that my Grandmother had passed away on Saturday. My MeeMaw was one of the most influential people in my life. I loved her so much and will miss her beyond belief. Please continue to keep our family in your prayers. Thank you to everyone who has been there with us during this very difficult time. I'm not going to make this sad because she wouldn't want that!

This week has been incredibly rough. But....I had to put on a strong face for one of my best friends Ali's wedding! She was gorgeous and I was so thankful that she picked me to stand beside her on her wedding day. I had soo much fun and everything looked beautiful. I will post pics whenever I have them :) The photographer Margot was fabulous! We all had so much fun with her- she became so close with us and I'm so happy that we got to know her! Mr. and Mrs. Denny, thank you for an incredible weekend!!! I am so happy for you two!

I never got to post anything about my trip to Houston. Thanks to Kelly and Joey I had an amazing time out there. I got to fall in love with a city and also got to participate in so many special things with Kelly. I am so happy for my best friend and I can't believe that she is getting MARRIED!!! Everything was just absolutely perfect! It was so good to see my best friend and her fiance....I can not believe that I haven't seen them since August...wow! I had sushi for the first time....and ate it with chopsticks! The Rodeo was AWESOME!!! I am so glad that I got to experience the famous Houston Rodeo! I can't wait to go back out there and spend some more time! Thank you soooooo much Kel and Joey! I love them so much!

I am off to bed now to rest up from this intense couple of weeks....I hope everyone has a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment