Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fresh start


Tomorrow, I get a fresh start! I get to start a new job at a new company. I am beyond excited and thankful for this opportunity.

This weekend my fam and I traveled to watch the Mets play the Braves in a spring training game. We all got sunburned but it was so good to watch the Braves play again. I love the spring and am so happy that opening day is just around the corner. We then stopped at the outlets and I got a couple of cute new items to wear to the new job...I am so cute!! I got a CUTE Vineyard Vines skirt for only $40.00. YAY!

Anywho, I got to talk to my little Ansley tonight!! It was so great to catch up with one of my good friends that I haven't talked to in a while. I miss her so! I hope that she gets into school here so we can live together :)

This wasn't a very organized post, but hey, it doesn't have to be! I hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment