Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Busy

So, this afternoon I feel as though I got a whole bunch accomplished! I absolutely love that feeling! I scheduled the test that I wasn't supposed to have to take but now I have to....let's not get into that ....I have to take it on May 28th- go ahead and look at your calendar....that's right....it's a SATURDAY! Meh. I balanced my checkbook, I went through and cleaned out my wallet and my email and now I may go ahead and start on my laundry. oh yea and I finished getting my insurance stuff set up. Wow. I've been busy.


Well, this weekend was absolutely fantastic! I just loved seeing and spending time with Shell and just relaxing all weekend. I got saluted driving onto base....I know that doesn't sound like a huge deal but it was soo cool! I also got to meet some pretty great people! I will hopefully be going back there soon!


Several people have asked me over the past couple of days what I think about Bin Laden being captured and killed. I just want to say, that I will not be discussing this after these next few sentences. I am very proud of our country and the service men and women who have out their lives on the line and some who have sacrificed their lives for our country. I am very disheartened and just flat out disgusted to see Obama getting all the credit for "killing" Bin Laden. Obama just a few short months ago was trying to take away the pay from our military men, women, and families and now he is praising them. Does he not remember that he recently was going to dock or even take away pay from our Military? And another thing I don't get- his job approval rating went up to 67%. I think that our country is just totally off their rockers. I think the President may be bipolar- honestly. I don't understand. I am glad that our country has been victorious- but we need not be naive.


Anywho, I have to start studying now- wow....it's been a while since I said that! I hope that everyone has a great night!

2 comments: