Monday, August 8, 2011

Reagan said it best.....

After all of these recent problems with the debt ceiling and utter chaos going on around, I found this and though it was appropriate. I think its sad that our elected government officials are vacationing in the Hampton's or in Camp David and not trying to fix the problems that are going on in this country. It is ridiculous that we, as Americans, living in the most powerful country in the nation, have this many problems. And another thing, we hear more about these problems more so than the 30 United States Troops that lost their lives in Afghanistan over the weekend. I find this ridiculous and selfish of our Government.

Ok, I promise I am done with that. It's just when things irritate you...you have to get it off your chest.

Happy August everyone! It's a great month (if I do say so myself)! The South during these summer months is like a sauna....its crazy. I can honestly say though that I would not give up being in the South for anything. It's just such an awesome place.

This isn't the post that I had planned, but I thought it was one that was something that I needed to get it off my chest. I hope everyone has a great Monday evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment