Friday, March 26, 2010

Music Friday!


via www.avettbrothers.com

The band I have chosen for music Friday is The Avett Brothers. I have just recently started listening to them and I absolutely love them now! Some of you have probably never heard of them but you should try them out. Of the songs I have listened to so far the one that I like the most is "Find My Love." The lyrics are so real and true.

This weekend is going to be full of friends and relaxing (finally)! I will be headed to the zoo this evening for our annual banquet, where I will get to see the fantastic penguins! Then tomorrow is the Riverside Arts Market. If you haven't been to the market, may I suggest you attend. They are every weekend (April- December) under the Fuller Warren Bridge.


via http://www.riversideartsmarket.com/underbridge.html

There is a lot to do at the arts market. There is fresh produce, art for purchase and of course FOOD! I love this season and living in a place with such amazing weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment