Monday, March 29, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

Today is rainy day here, so I have decided to bring a little sun to everyone! This weekend absolutely flew by. Why do weekends seem to do that? We had the banquet on Friday night, which was a treat. The food was amazing and the company wasn't so bad either. Saturday, I had the pleasure of spending the day with an old friend. My friend Lauren Carlucci :) is an amazing woman who I have had the pleasure of being friends with since my freshman year at JU. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and she would do anything to make you laugh. I have learned a lot from Lauren and enjoy being around her. We went to the Riverside Arts Market and then much to our surprise the annual San Marco Arts Festival was Saturday as well. It was so windy on Saturday that a couple of the booths literally blew away. San Marco is just one of my favorite places in Jacksonville.








So back to Monday. Today I absolutely HAVE TO find an Easter Dress. I can't believe that Easter is this week and I still don't have a dress. Being Southern, this is just unheard of. So today, I am going to find a dress that is perfect for the occasion, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment