Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Little Munchkins

On Wednesday nights I have the privilege of teaching the little 4 and 5 year olds at our church. I get to spend 45 minutes with them and lets just say it feels like an 8 hour day!


This Friday night, we have a banquet at the Jacksonville Zoo. I have been wanting to go to teh zoo; there is a new penguin exhibit, Tuxedo Bay, and I absolutely can't wait! Then on Saturday, my friend Lauren and I are going to go to the Riverside Arts Market and hang around San Marco and have some fun. I haven't talked to her since she got married, we have both been super busy.

Tomorrow, I am going to start my weekly post, Music Friday. I am going to start writing about new bands I have heard or just music that has gotten me through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment