Friday, May 21, 2010

My friend Kevin....

IS AWESOME!!!

I met him when I was a freshman in college and have been good friends with him ever since.

He is from Boston, well some where in MA ha, and loves everything about up there.

He is a pilot. (Funny how I am friends with so many pilots, and I am scared of flying)

He taught me that New England wasn't a state. BAHAHAHHAHAHA

He has a huge heart and would do anything for his friends.

I will HOPEFULLY (depending on our schedules) be seeing him in DC next week and am pumped about it!

So Kevin, this BLOG'S for you!! :)

Miss you buddy!

P.S.: I really, really hope we aren't going to be matching at the wedding!

I hope everyone has a great and fun weekend! This weekend is going to be Kelly and Jayme weekend, since I found out at the beginning of this week, that she will be moving to Houston next week. I am sad, BUT this means a new place to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment