Monday, May 17, 2010

So...here is are some recent pics from the past few weeks. I tried to upload a video from the concert but my computer decided not to cooperate!
Ha, the AARP card!
My boyfriend Smith :)
The full outfit
Kel and I
Tropicana Field in Tampa

In other news....I will be traveling next Monday to Washington DC, one of my favorite cities! It's for work, so there won't be too much time to explore the city, but still its good to get out of your familiar surroundings every once and a while. In June, I will be traveling to one of my best friend's weddings in Greensboro, NC. I'm very excited for y'all, Danny and Jenna and can't wait to see you guys!
I think the diet (such an ugly word) is going well. I can now fit in some of the pants that I couldn't have a few months ago. Now, all I have to do is find my six pack and get a good tan, and I will be good as new.
Welp, that's all for this morning.....maybe something new will come to mind throughout the day.....
Hope everyone has a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Did you swipe Hillsman's AARP card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHA....no, that was Kel's AARP card. We tried to use it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom should be getting one in the mail soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA....she should! But wait, shouldn't you?!? BAHahaha just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete