Wednesday, May 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

(These are in no particular order)

1. Church.

2. My family. Pretty important one.

3. Friends. They are pretty much my chosen family.

4. Sports.

5. Politics.

6. The news. I have to watch or read some form of the news every day. I believe that is extremely important to be a well informed citizen.

7. Shopping.

8. Organizing. If something isn't organized, I have to fix it!

9. Singing at the top of my lungs. For those of you who know me, know I can't sing but I love to try! There is a quote above my desk that says, "Sing out loud. Who cares what you sound like?"

10. Springtime and fall. These are two of my favorite times of year for different reasons, but mostly because the weather is beautiful those times of year.

11. Pedicures.

12. Learning new things.

13. Music. I love love love listening to music and relate different songs with different points in my life.

14. Laughing. You burn so many calories this way!

There are many more things that I enjoy but these are a few that came to my brain this morning. Every day, you should do something that you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment