Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost there....

Thank to the goodness that this week is almost over! But.....le sigh....we found out yesterday that we have to work this Saturday. I really hops that I don't have to work too too much and can still make it to Orlando. Oh yea....my good friend Phil invited me down to Orlando this weekend (I know I'll get a fwe hours there but hey its a good get away). I can't wait to see him and get to hear all about his trip overseas! This week has been super busy nonetheless. With working late...it seemed like every night....to applying to MBA programs, planning trips for the next few months and waiting for a certain someone to be born, I just haven't had time for anything. This brings me to my next point..... My good friends Cassidy and Micheal Mackey are proud new parents to this little one...... Everyone...meet Brooks Mackey. I am so in love with this little one!!! He is just so presh and I am extremely happy for them. They are amazing people and they deserve everything that God brings to them. I went and visited with them today and I got to hold the little stud! I mean...he is literally 2 days old (we celebrated with him at 6:30ish this afternoon his 2 day birthday!) and already wearing Polo! I love it! I've heard from many that he looks like his uncle Matt! haha I was going to discuss the Braves...but I will leave that for another time since they are currently playing the Marlins in the Atl and LOSING 6-5 in the bot of the 7th. Man, I hope they pull this one out...they are in need of a win BIG TIME! Oh and the Mets....poor poor babies. They had a double header with Colorado and I know they lost the first one after being ahead throughout the whole game. Good thing baseball season is sooo long! Goodnight and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment