Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do you ever.....

have those days where you just have complete and random thoughts running through your mind all day? Well...today was one of those type days....so here it goes.....


- can you believe that the Red Soxs are starting off their season at 0-6....that's the worst for them since 1945. Whoa.


- my mumsey is OBSESSED....and I mean obsessed with Silent Library on MTV....


- I miss my MeeMaw pretty bad. I know that she will always be with me but it still doesn't take the hurt and the emptiness away. Oh and that Rascal Flatts song, "I Won't Let Go" makes me cry every time because it makes me think of her.


- I really really really am having cravings for Panera....and no one wants to go with me...so I must go alone!


- My walls are in desperate need of a re-do but there is one thing that is standing in my way...the border that surrounds the room...and it WILL NOT come off. Le sigh


- I'm really tired of being sick. Why won't these meds work?!?! Yuck


- Why are some people just sooo rude? Why can't everyone just be nice to everyone else?! It just doesn't make sense to me. AT ALL.


- I need to find an Easter dress...but what I want...I could not possibly afford. May I repeat Le sigh?


- Sometimes you just have to cut your ties and losses with the people who don't treat you right- no matter how long you have been friends with them.


Just some of the things that are on my mind today....


1 comment:

  1. jayme! you updated...i've been checking lil a stalker haha! love you and ur random thoughts keep em coming gf! I love you! You da best!

    ReplyDelete