Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lalalala



This evening I have been busy as a little bee! We went to the grocery, which is always an interesting time! Then ate dinner, aka a Publix sub, then went on a couple of mile bike ride, now watching the Braves/Mets game, doing laundry and cleaning. This series always brings about mixed feelings for me. I love the Braves and they have ALWAYS been my team, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for the New York Mets. I love the city and had such a fun time a few years ago! I also have a love for Mr. David Wright! Love him! Anywhoooo, the next few weeks are busy, busy as well! Oh yea, and I am nursing a bad sunburn on my backside....YUCKIE.


Lately, there has been a lot on my mind. Last week I heard some pretty disappointing news from school. Once something gets on my mind, everything that could possibly go wrong, gets on my mind, whether or not something is wrong. I have been praying a lot about this and I have no begun just letting God have control and not fretting so much on the little things. This is very hard for me ESPECIALLY because I am one who has to have everything the way she wants it. Life just isn't that way all the time. Everything happens for a reason, it truely does.


Today, I got to speak with one of my dear, sweet littles, Ansley. She is all the way in Germany studying abroad and I miss her oh so much. But she will be back very soon! Her pictures say that she is having soo much fun!! Can not wait to have her back in the States.


This was a little random, and I really didn't have too much to say, but I hope everyone has a great Monday! Don't forget to.........




No comments:

Post a Comment