Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Super Tired

I'm not sure why I am so tired lately, but I am. I am sitting here in my bed at the time of oh 8:39 pm and I am about to fall asleep. I have already taken a shower, washed my face and everything and now I am just about ready to hit the sack. Wow. Hmm...anyway, this weekend we had a fishing tournament which we placed 16th in. We seriously placed with an 11lb fish....craziness.


May I just say that I am watching Real Housewives of Orange County and may I just say that I am so glad that I was raised better than that. Oh.my..lanta. I can't even begin to tell you how crazy these women are. I pray that they learn how to get their lives back together. Why can't people just get along?!


I hope everyone had a great Tuesday and y'all have a great Wednesday! Only 3 more days of this week! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment