Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who knew?

Ok, so let me be honest and say that the past few days haven't been "my days" to say the least. I got some bad news from school and found out that I had to work 12 hours of overtime between last Wednesday and this weekend or I would have to work this Saturday (good news here- I completed them ALL and don't have to work Saturday-woo hoo), things just aren't going my way. Well, I know that I have no room to complaining because I am very blessed but I just get frustrated. Do y'all ever get that way? There are some days where I just get down and have a hard time getting back up. I even wore Lilly today and just had a pretty icky day...ha. But anyway, I know I just have to keep praying about things and they will work out the way that they are supposed to.

One awesome thing I discovered was the DMB LIVE at Wrigley Field.....which I am currently downloading from itunes to soothe my mood ha. I also discovered (from a blog that I read) the big floppy summer hats that you can get monogrammed. SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT. And, they are only $9.99. They are presh and I must own one haha.

So, after I get off work tomorrow afternoon, I am going to be RELAXING and trying to chill out from this stressful week.

Here are my words of encouragement:
I hope y'all have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment