Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy day off!

Today, I had the luxury of having the day off of work. Thank goodness for the stock market being closed. So happy! I didn't do much...I tried to do Zumba on the Wii, however the remotes decided they didn't want to work. Then I went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. LOVE Chick-fil-A. I then took my dry cleaning and now I am home doing laundry, cleaning out my car and now about to start on my homework before the Bachelor! Can.not.wait.


Lately, I have been contemplating getting a personal trainer, who just happens to be a friend of mine from college. She is such an awesome person and she is the only one whom I would trust with my training. I'm thinking this is a good decision and something that I could totally do. It's just going to take some commitment especially since its something that I will be doing 2 mornings a week. I have work at 8 and I just have to make sure I am not late for that. Thoughts, thoughts.


This past week I have been living without a credit/debit card. It has been difficult. You never realize how much you depend on something until you don't have the luxury of using it. Like today. I went to FiFi's today and found this cute coat and skirt and was only going to spend like $30. I had to pray I had enough cash on me so I could get them...something you don't have to do when you have your card. Thank goodness I did! I cannot wait to get my card, hopefully this week.


Anyway, my message for this week is to...



Cheers and go Everton! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment