Sunday, January 8, 2012

Productiveness

This weekend has been nothing but. I feel as though I got a lot done- including my laundry! HA...wow do I sound like a bore! The weather here is totally doing a number on my sinuses....I can't stop coughing...and its driving me crazy!


This past week, I was asked to begin helping a Sunday morning bible class for kindergartner through 3rd grade. Let me just say how blessed our church is. These kids are just the funniest and smartest kids. I can't wait to see what these kids come up with! They just always have something to say or a story....and they are just the funniest! If you know me, you know how much I love really silly jokes, and I think this class is going to teach me a few!


Today in church, we were reminded about being a disciple and how we should show in everything that we do that we are a disciple of Christ. Let us all strive to do this throughout this year.


This week classes begin again....and all I have to say is this is going to be difficult to get back into.


Oh yea, and don't forget about The Bachelor tomorrow!!!! This season is going to be interesting to say the least....


Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment