Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No Sir

Whoa, its been a while. I am terribly sorry for the few months of nothing. I have been extremely busy. With classes, my best friend's wedding and working, I mean there has been no time for anything....barely have had time to rest my head! Happy New Year!!! It's been a great year so far!! I am so thankful that we have been blessed with another year! We had a great holiday season and also had a very relaxing new year, which I am thankful for!!

Today, it has been super duper cold and I just don't know how I am going to handle this 22 degree morning we are going to be having in the am but I will do my best! I am going to try and do a better job of writing throughout the week...actually put aside time to do it!!!


I recently became obsessed with Pinterest. I mean totally obsessed. I am on there all the time and keep finding fun things to do and make and really cute ideas!!! I can't wait to make them all :)


I want to start this year off by thanking all my friends and fam for being awesome and being so supportive through this crazy, busy time in my life. This has been so trying and difficult and I wouldn't have been able to keep up with everything if it weren't for God keeping me sane and my support system's encouragement.


I have a few things that I am adding to my want really bad list:

Chanel ballet flats...LOVE! Monogrammed necklace....in gold

I'm thinking of keeping a list of the things that I want, and then as I get these items, I will just check them off! This is totally against my new year's resolution about being better with my money! BAHAH

Well, I am off to bed!! I'm exhaused as this is my first day back to work since...last Friday haha. I want to say Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez!!! My best friend looked amazing and I couldn't be happier for them! They are amazing and I had such an amazing time with everyone back in Houston!


No comments:

Post a Comment