Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Congrats!

Monday evening I received a phone call from my friend Josh. He called to tell me that him and his wife, Natalie, are going to be having their second child! Congratulations Josh, Natalie, and little Ava Ann!

Another congrats to my friends David and Andrea who also announced a couple of weeks ago that they are also expecting their second child!

I am so excited for you guys!! Y'all are already awesome parents and I know you are going to do great with child #2! :)

Today I will be traveling to Chicago! I am very excited and can't wait to take a much deserved vacation! You know sometimes when you feel that you don't belong somewhere? Well, that is how I am feeling so this trip will be a good little get away. I am a little nervous about these flights but it will be fine and before I know it, I will be at Wrigley field!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment