Monday, June 14, 2010

Exhausted!!

This weekend was sooo busy!

1. There was a fishing tournament in St. Augustine that we were participating in. I ended up driving down there everyday over the weekend; my parents were staying down there for a much needed vacation.
2. My friend Mandy was here! She was in town for a wedding on Saturday. She stayed with me and we shopped until we literally dropped and laid by the pool and got tan and rested yesterday!
3. The first two things combined made it exhausting!!!
4. The World Cup! I may have a new love, Landon Donavan of the United States team. He def held my interest during the game on Saturday!

It was so good to see a few people this weekend that I normally don't see. I am so thankful for all those people in my life that make it enjoyable!

Also, this week is FULL of birthdays!! They include, Matt, Matt, Daniel and Kevin! Love y'all and I am sad that I will not see you on your days!

I hope that everyone has a loverly Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment