Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last few days.....

The last few days have been a smidge busy. On Friday, I was supposed to be on an airplane flying to the beautiful North Carolina for my friend Danny's wedding. My flight was scheduled to leave at 5:15 am from Jacksonville and having an arrival time of 9:40 am in Greensboro. Let's just say NONE of the above happened. I arrived at Jacksonville International Airport at 4:00 am and didn't leave the airport until noon. But it wasn't on a Delta plane...oh no. It was in a car. And that car wasn't heading to North Carolina. I got bumped off of 5 flights. Needless to say, I never made it to the wedding. Danny and Jenna, I am extremely sad that I didn't get to attend your big day, but know that I was there in spirit!

Over the weekend, I saw Toy Story 3, and let me just say that it was so sad. Kelly was here this weekend packing up her things (insert tears here). She will be staying at my casa this evening and will be flying out tomorrow....

Yesterday, was the hottest day ever. Our office got struck by lightening therefore our air conditioning broke. Sad day. I think that the thermometer got up to 103 degrees. Can you say YUCK?

Anywho, its back to work now. Hope everyone has a great day! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment