Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OH Landon

SO, many a thing to report on today! First, let me congratulate Mr. Landon Donovan and the US Soccer team with a job well done today! I am so pumped that we are advancing and will be playing on Saturday!!!!

found at nytimes.com

Yesterday was a hilarious day in my crazy life! Last Thursday I was sitting at my desk at work and my cell phone rang. It was a number that I did not recognize, so I decided to answer it. The lady on the other end of the phone said, "Hello, is this Jayme Scott" and I was like why yes it is. She told me her name and then said that she was calling from "The Bachelor." I started laughing. She said that they had received nominations for me to go on the show and they thought that I would be a great fit and they asked me to come audition for them on June 22nd (which was yesterday). I immediately asked if this was a joke and she laughed and said no. I then asked if they called everyone they received nominations for and she said no. She mentioned that I received a great deal of nominations for me (that made me feel a smudge like a loser bahaha). I said that I would come and audition...I mean what did I have to lose.

Yesterday came and went. I went to the audition with my good friend Shelley (she went for moral support but I secretly think she nominated me!). We went, we got free Bachelor pens, I was interviewed and the guy told me that I was small with a very big personality...he also told me I was funny! So now the waiting process begins!! I think it would be an absolute hoot if I got on the show, but either way, this was an experience to say the least.

I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment