Friday, June 4, 2010

Live Simply

This morning, I was thinking about the small things in life that make it enjoyable.

Here are a few:

1. A good cup of Starbucks on a FRIDAY morning!
2. Singing at the top if you lungs (where no one can hear you) on the way to work on a FRIDAY morning
3. Helping someone in need
4. Laughing
5. Seeing friends you haven't seen in a while.
6. Hearing good news!

This past Memorial Day weekend my good friend Ali was asked by her boyfriend Mat to marry him. I am so happy for her! She is an amazing Christian young woman, who stands up for what she believes and puts all of her faith in God, no matter what. She will be moving to Dallas, Texas at the end of this month to continue her education at a Christian school. I wish her all the best! Here are a couple of pictures from our college years:

This weekend I get to see one of my oldest friends, Daniel! He is in town and we are going to see a movie tonight. Then tomorrow, I get to go to a frist birthday party for precious Braiden! I am so excited to see Braiden and his family! Then a little wedding planning date with Ali :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and an amazing weekend! Remember to enjoy the simply and lovely things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment