Friday, April 9, 2010

The best cheer you can receive....

is to cheer up the ones around you. Every morning while driving into work, I pass a couple of churches and this was on the marque in front of one of them this morning.



This weekend my two friends David and Gwen are getting married! I am so excited for them and can't wait to see all of our friends who are coming into town. It should be a beautiful weekend for a wedding in Florida.

So this week I have found myself driving down the road with the windows down (because its been absolutely beautiful here) listening to Dave. I can't wait to see him in July. I just hope he plays my favorite song. Their live albums just put me in a happy mood and makes me want to sing (it sounds fabulous, and Shelley, if you are interested I can for sure sing at your wedding!).



http://www.musicmonthly.com/archives/archive.cgi?id=1

The opening week of the 2010 season is coming to an end and I have to say that the Braves look good this year. They won 2-3 against the Cubs and had record attendance for Turner Field during opening week. I guess fans are starting to realize that they have a shot this year for the NL Wild Card. Since this is Bobby's last season, every one is rallying behind them to win the Series this year. Good luck to the Braves tonight as they face the Giants in San Fran.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! See you at the wedding Jamie xoxo

    ReplyDelete