Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

So, Wednesday's usually mean that the week is half over. I can't wait till this weekend, when I can relax and sleep in! This weekend my friends David and Gwen are going to become Mr. and Mrs. Yates. I am so excited for the wedding and to see some old friends.

Today, I have been thinking about how lucky we all are. We all have roofs over our heads, food in our tummies and people that love us. I think sometimes we forget and take for granted some of these things that some don't have.

Tonight is full of uploading some old pictures from the past few months and watching one of my favorite shows, The West Wing! I love this show, as I have mentioned before, and I believe that everyone can learn something from it.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days:

Katie and I

Katie. Shelley, and I (I am soooo happy for her!)

Pic of the ring (he did a GREAT job)


Noah and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment