Friday, April 2, 2010

CCR

So, this past week I have found myself listening to "Stupid Boy." It is originally sung by Ketih Urban BUT I found a version by Sarah Buxton and it is absolutely amazing! The lyrics just hit home with me and I find myself playing it over and over again. This week I have also been listening to the magnificent Creedance Clearwater Revival. They are oldies but goodies let me tell you. This music puts me in the summer mentality and just in a good mood in general.


http://www.creedence-online.net/photo_gallery/displayimage-2-15.html

I am right now using my cute, new computer! I am so excited to finally have a new laptop that wasn't made in the stone age. It is red and a dell and cute. I stayed up last night, very frustrated trying to get the internet to work on it. FINALLY, this morning I got it to work. I want to thank everyone who tried to help me get it to work- I know I wasn't the easiest person to deal with last night. I now have a webcam which I am still trying to learn how to use...I mean I just had to have it so I have to now learn how to use it.

Today is Good Friday and what a great Friday it has been. I had the day off so I layed out and just relaxed after having lunch in San Marco with Kel. It was such a beautiful day here and tomorrow is expected to be the same weather.

I am also very excited about Easter and my Easter dress. I tried it on today, just to make sure that it still fit...and it does :).

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment