Monday, April 12, 2010

Lovely

This weekend was a ton of fun with some old friends. Here are a few pictures form the wedding reception (I forgot my camera during the ceremony):


DJ and I...this is actually right before I accidentally hit him in the face with the bat...sorry Deej
"I just wanna lose your love tonighhhhhhttttt"Jen, Carly, and I...wow....its been how many years?!?

I am so happy for Mr. and Mrs. David Yates! Saturday was the perfect day for them and I wish them many years of love and happiness.

This Monday certainly started out not so great. I woke up this morning sneezing and couldn't breathe due to either the outrageous pollen count or a cold. Throughout the day, I had headache that just wouldn't go away. So, hopefully, this will go away sooner rather than later! But this afternoon, things are looking better. I FINALLY got a haircut, I got to come home and relax and watch a couple of episodes of West Wing, and got to fold and put away my laundry!

Now its off to bed...goodnight :)

2 comments:

  1. The song goes, "I just wanna use your love tonight. I don't wanna lose your love tonight." You can't slip an 80's lyric by me misquoted. I'll catch it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...sorry Mr. King of 80's lyrics!

    ReplyDelete