Monday, April 19, 2010

Mercy

The wonderful sun was out this weekend, and of course, my friend Kelly and I had to enjoy it! We spent all of Saturday being lazy and laying by the pool. I can't believe that she will be graduating on May 1st, I am extremely proud of her.

In Matthew 5:7 Jesus says, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy." I learned that if there is someone that you don't like, someone that has wronged you, or someone that you would think never deserved mercy, you should give them mercy. The guest speaker last night, urged all of us to pick someone in our lives that fits the above description and show them mercy today (and all week). So, this struck a cord with me. From now on, I will show those that I don't particularly care for, mercy. If everyone showed a little mercy, this world may become a better place.

On Friday of this week, I will be headed to Atlanta, to attend a convention for work. It will be a very busy weekend, and will head back on Tuesday of the following week. The thing that scares me most about this, me actually having to talk to people....devastating, I know! It was my responsibility to get everything together and ship it all up there, so hopefully, everything will turn out well!

I hope everyone has a Magnificent Monday Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment